Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines
Please check in at the registration desk located at Hotel DUO in Prague to obtain your badge and conference documentation. After your registration please proceed to the Lecture Room.
Information for oral presentation
Speakers should send their Power Point presentations one week prior to the conference via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and test their presentation early in the morning on the day of their lecture before the sessions start. Staff will assist speakers with their presentation.
In order to ensure all oral presentations run smoothly, please consider the following details:
• Speakers must be in the lecture room 10 minutes before their session starts.
• A computer will be located in the room.
• Speakers are asked to stick to the allotted speaking time as they will be timed. This is necessary to keep the programme on schedule!
• Please take into account that the allotted time for speakers includes time for questions and discussion. We recommend to leave at least 5 minutes at the end of your presentation for this purpose .
Information for poster presentation
Poster presentations and discussion will take place in front of the poster.
Presenters should print and bring their own poster.
Each poster will be numbered. Posters are listed on the conference web-page* at: https://www.indc.cz/en/conference-program/scientific-program/posters/. Corresponding titles and numbers will be tacked to each poster board, so you will know where to display your poster.
* please note: the number of each poster might change prior to the conference due to possible cancellations. We recommend you to check out this list of posters few days before the conference.
Posters design: Posters should include the title of the research, author(s) name, institution and country.
The panels size is 180 cm length x 97 cm width. Thus, the recommended size for posters is : 120 cm length x 84 cm width, 841 x 1189 mm or 33.1 x 46.8 in.
Poster Session I
- Mounting day and time: Monday, October 3, 2016 from 8:00 hrs.
- Author presenting day and time: Monday, October 3, 2016 at
- Removal day and time: Monday, October 3, 2016 at
Poster Session II
- Mounting day and time: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 from 8:00 hrs.
- Author presenting day and time: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at
- Removal day and time: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at
Poster Session III
- Mounting day and time: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 from 8:00 hrs.
- Author presenting day and time: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at
- Removal day and time: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at
The INDC organizing committee announces that there will be The Best Poster Award, designed to recognize participants, who might give the most outstanding presentation of research and which represents a valuable contribution to the field of nutrition and diagnostics.
The best poster presentation will be announced at the closing ceremony on Thursday, October 6, 2016.
Information for Young Scientist short oral presentation
The INDC organizing committee intends to honor and encourage young scientists whose current research represents a valuable contribution to the field of nutrition and diagnostics, displays a high level of excellence and distinction.
All young researchers who are 35 years old or younger are encouraged to participate to apply for the young scientist short oral presentation award.
Candidates should fulfil the following eligibilities for the competition:
- Under the age of 35 years as on 31st December 2016.
- Enrolled in a college/university for PhD. or Post Graduate degree.
- The candidate should give an undertaking that the work which is being submitted has not been published in any journal or presented in any other Conference / Seminar / Symposium or submitted for consideration of any award.
- Should be the first author and presenter of the work.
- A Young Scientist can present only one paper in any of the scientific sessions (and not a second paper with the same or related work in any other session or poster presentation).
- Work carried out has to be certified by the Head of the Institution/ Department/ Supervisor, from where the candidate is applying.
Submit the following documents to the organizing committee via e-mail to: email@example.com.
1. Bio-sketch or CV with photograph.
3. List of publications.
2. Scanned copy of identity card/proof of affiliation with University/Institution.
3. Copy of full length research paper.
4. Letter of consent from the Head of the Institution/Department/Supervisor.
Please note: There should be no more than two short oral presentations by session.
The best short oral presentation will be announced at the closing ceremony on Thursday, October 6, 2016.